Random favorites #1

Candle BATH & BODY WORKS "Sweet cinnamon pumpkin"
Well, I don't want to make this kind of post for beauty products each month because I don't change a lot my routine so it would be redundant. As long as I appreciate a product, I'm fine with it. So here are my current favorites, I've been using some of them for ages. This category includes beauty products of course but not only.

Je ne ferai pas ce genre de post tous les mois pour les produits de beauté comme c'est habituellement le cas dans la blogosphère car je ne change pas souvent de routine donc ce serait répétitif et limité. Tant que j'apprécie un produit, je lui reste fidèle. Donc voici ici mes favoris du moment. J'utilise certains d'entre eux depuis des lustres. Cette catégorie n'inclut pas seulement les produits de beauté.


Body Lotion white nectarine & peony - VICTORIA SECRET: a delightful smell that remains on the skin
 Une odeur très gourmande qui reste sur la peau

Nail lacquer OPI "over the taupe"

Apple Farmstand Sanitizer - BATH&BODY WORKS + Baby Lips lipbalm "Quenched" - MAYBELLINE
I've already done a review here | retrouvez la revue que j'en ai fait ici

Shower gel "warm vanilla sugar" - B&BW

Fine fragrance mist "warm vanilla sugar" - B&BW: I love this collection

Tiger Balm

I use it as a multi-purpose remedy. I've discovered the tiger balm in Hong Kong (it makes sense uh!). It's great for any muscular pain, headaches etc. 

Je l'utilise comme soin multi-usages. J'ai découvert le baume du tigre à Hong Kong (logique!). Il est efficace contre les maux de tête, les douleurs musculaires etc.

Foundation compact MAC - Foundation "teint innocence" CHANEL - Primer SEPHORA - Pro-longwear concealer MAC

I've been using all of them for a very long time now.
The foundation compact is SPF25 and it is an Asia exclusive product (I've been told it is because this line is created for brightening the complexion and it is indeed a huge demand there) (and it really brightens the skin! I look like a ghost if I'm not careful).

Cela fait longtemps que je les utilise et je ne les ai toujours pas terminé.
La poudre compacte de MAC Cosmetics est SPF 25 et se vend exclusivement en Asie (la raison étant que la collection a été créée pour éclaircir le teint et les asiatiques en raffolent) (et ça blanchit vraiment la peau, je ressemble à un fantôme si j'ai la main trop lourde). 























Foundation compact MAC - Terracotta "four seasons" GUERLAIN - Foundation compact MAC




























Mascara COULEUR CARAMEL

Couleur Caramel is a natural organic cosmetics company that I have discovered a few months ago. This mascara is a good surprise that makes my eyelashes fuller, longer and very dark. And it doesn't run and you can find it at an affordable price (at least in France). 

Couleur Caramel est une marque qui promeut du maquillage à base d'ingrédients naturels et bio. Je l'ai découverte il y a plusieurs mois et c'est une très bonne surprise. Le marscara rend mes cils fournis, plus longs et noirs comme j'aime. Et le tout sans couler. Et à prix correct en plus !























Brow kit - BOBBI BROWN

Best. Product. Ever. I mean it: EVER. Expensive as hell (and more expensive in Oman) but so worth it. I've been using the brow zings from Benefit but I wanted to try a powder for once. A try at the boutique has been enough to convince me. You can see me with it here.

Le meilleur kit sourcils du monde. Il est particulièrement cher (et encore plus à Oman) mais ça en vaut vraiment la peine. J'utilisais auparavant le brow zings de Benefit
qui est très bien mais je voulais utiliser une poudre cette fois. Un essai à la boutique Bobbi Brown a suffit pour me convaincre. Vous pouvez me voir avec ici.





















Zara Home - because this collection is simply beautiful!




























Candle holder - B&BW

Comments

Clara said…
Les produits Bath and Body Works donnent envie!
Unknown said…
Les odeurs sont à tomber ! :-)