October Favorites (& video FR)


November has started which means it is time to share with you the beauty products I loved using on October and some random favorites that I recommend you to take a look at!

Note: I made the video above for my French-speaking readers but I say the same in this post.

October makeup favorites











Beauty


Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki

Remember I told you about the makeup brushes I bought in France here? Well, the F80 makes me wonder how the beauty addict I am has been able to put makeup without it. It is the absolute perfect tool for liquid foundations that eventually replaced my Beauty Blender.

NYX Eyeshadow Base

I bought this base in the shade #skin tone. It's a light peach hue hat perfectly suits my skin color. Actually, I loved this base because it's long-lasting and it offers a full coverage without creasing on the eyelid. It also dries quickly thus I don't have to wait before I apply eyeshadow. Here we have a great budget-friendly base that competes with more expensive brands (like the paint pots from MAC).

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade

I did a full review here and my opinion hasn't changed. I love it and still use it on a daily basis!

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner 

I rushed to the nearest Sephora as soon as I knew Kat Von D was about to launch in Dubai. I didn't take risks when choosing the waterproof black tattoo liner as it is one of the brand's best seller. I definitely see why. Although you need at least two layers to get a very dark line, it remains as it is all day long without fading whatsoever. The shape of the pencil is perfect to make different kind of styles, from the thin cat eye to a large line. 

Givenchy Live Irrésistible Eau de Parfum 

I haven't had a new perfume for a long time, until I attended an event to mark the release of the Givenchy Live Irrésistible fragrance in Dubai. Honestly, I'm glad the brand gave me this perfume because I like it so much I wore it almost everyday ever since. I really like the floral and fruity notes that make the fragrance very feminine (the pineapple as a top note is a great idea!). The adding of spice and classic elements such as pepper and amber gives the perfume a more daring touch that keep the balance between a girly perfume and a more-elegant-grown-up-woman fragrance (link).

My dressing table decore

Random

Yankee Candle Egyptian Musk

I have a small cupboard in my living room full of candles yet it's my first candle from this brand. I loved this deep Eastern smell. Plus I found this packaging super cute, it was therefore logic for me to bring one home!

Yogi Tea Chai Green

This is my favorite from Yogi Tea. The chai green tea is made with cinnamon, cloves and ginger. The combination is simply delicious. I am preparing a post about the different teas I have been loving lately including this one. Yogi Tea has only organic and natural teas, you can find them at any organic supermarket in Dubai. 

Comments