How I organize my makeup... in a drawer


A single drawer, that is all I have to store my makeup since I have a small bedroom and I live with a man who deserves his space too. As I don't want him to feel 'overwhelmed' by my beauty products, I limited myself to this space. Not having 'that much' makeup allow me to do so though it is not as simple to optimize such a small space as it seems.



First thing first, I organize everything by theme: foundations together, lipsticks together etc. so I can quickly pick what I want. As you can see on the picture, I mainly have trays so I don't have to get everything out of the drawer to pick my products.

I only have two acrylic cases: one for blushers and a two-drawers case for both individual eyeshadows and bronzers / face powders. I left this blank space in the center so I can open and close the cases within the drawer.

All the lipsticks and lip liners are stored together next to the BB/CC creams. On the left, there are the foundations and face primers. Then, the highlighters and eyeliners.

On the far right, the palettes are all arranged in a rectangular box from Ikea. The concealers and eye primers are in one pot. The mascaras in another. The brushes are also stored in a large pot.
I've got a little pot for small stuff such as samples, things that no one knows where to store them.

All the acrylic trays and cases come either from Muji or Centre Point.

Comments